Hello dear Mom. As per planning, reaching 29 weeks pregnant, we will meet after 11 weeks. You are, of course, dying to see me. Until then, you will feel more of my movement. I know you feel it relatively strong because I have grown and grown.
Now that you are 29 Weeks Pregnant, you are completing the journey that you and your baby have been through since the beginning. This week is within the weeks of the last trimester of pregnancy, which starts from the seventh month until the end of the term of pregnancy and the completion of childbirth. Although by entering this stage, your journey is nearing an end.
At 29 weeks pregnant, Your baby is about the size of A PAPAYA
Length: 38.6 cm
You are in the third trimester
You are in the seventh month
The remaining number of weeks: 11
- The white fat continues to accumulate on the child’s body, helping him achieve a plump appearance.
- The size of the baby’s head continues to increase in size, which is necessary to make room for the continuous development of the brain.
- The baby’s brain is now developed enough to determine certain movements, such as the movement of the mother’s breathing, response to pain, and control of body temperature.
- The child’s senses continue to develop, the eyes remain more sensitive to light, and the child will be able to distinguish sounds more clearly, and he is also able to distinguish different sounds.
- The baby is most likely head up but will move from side to side.
- As the baby continues to grow and grow larger, it occupies the size of the uterus, and the mother may feel that the baby’s movements become more intense, such as kicks or strong pushes.
- The mother may recognize the shape of a foot kick or hand thrusts into the womb, and the mother may notice the baby’s sleep-wake pattern.
During 29 Weeks Pregnant, your belly is most noticeable, and you may not be able to bend fully. One of the important physical changes during pregnancy is weight gain. It is assumed that you have gained approximately 8-11 kg of weight, but this number varies from person to person. You may want to consider:
- Your breasts are getting larger and heavier, so it is advisable to wear a supportive bra (a sports bra or bra should be good).
- There are many options for maternity clothes, be sure to choose the clothes that make you feel most comfortable.
29 weeks pregnant Belly Size
At this point, your belly is getting bigger and still growing. The baby now makes clear movements that you can feel, and you can place your hand on your stomach to feel his small movements.
The baby is very active at 29 Weeks Pregnant and feels cramped in the womb. Keeping the number of kicks written down is essential. The child should kick about ten times in two hours. If you notice a decrease in fetal activity, do not panic. Give a gentle stomach massage or drink some ice water and lie on your side. If you do not feel any activity or movement afterward, call your doctor or visit a hospital emergency room.
29 Weeks Pregnant symptoms
Symptoms of the twenty-ninth week of pregnancy can be limited to:
- The feeling of heaviness and swelling of the breasts increases due to their increase in size.
- Pelvic pain also increases because of the gradual enlargement of the fetus and increased pressure on the area.
- Severe constipation, which may lead to the emergence of hemorrhoids, especially if you do not pay attention to eating foods rich in fiber or drink large amounts of fluids.
- Feeling of bone pain and lack of desire to move.
- Swelling of the limbs and being a little slight.
- Increase the uterus’ contractions, which causes a feeling of pain, and these contractions are sporadic.
- Increase in vaginal secretions and the occurrence of changes in them, which are more intense than before.
- Problems with concentration and slight impairment of memory due to hormonal imbalance
- Severe muscle pain.
- Feeling of headache with blurred vision.
- Feeling of constant anxiety about the fetus and childbirth and what will happen next.
In addition to the above, there are also more symptoms of pregnancy in the twenty-ninth week, which are more pronounced for the woman and others around her, the most important of which are:
- Weight gain, as it is assumed that the pregnant woman has gained at the time of reaching this week, between 8-11 kilograms extra on her weight at the beginning of pregnancy.
- Significant increase in the size of the abdomen.
- Increased frequency of urination.
- An increase in the feeling of heartburn due to the increase in the size of the fetus.
- Inability to sleep at night and difficulty breathing.
- Low iron level, which leads to a permanent feeling of dizziness.
29 Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound
The ultrasound test will show you how fast your baby is growing. Fetal strong kicks get more frequent because the baby has less room to move around in the womb. At times, you may feel sporadic movements inside you. This means that your child is awake.
Your baby may look a little chubby with an ultrasound test this time, now that he has had some subcutaneous white fat which is different from the brown fat it had before, and his wrinkled skin is smoothed out. Fats are necessary to regulate a child’s body temperature (brown fat), and they are also a source of energy for their activities (white fat).
The baby is now in its developmental stage, and major changes take place in the child’s overall development. The brain, vital organs, and teeth begin to grow. It is essential to eat healthy food and follow a nutritious diet. Your baby’s genitals are starting to develop, and they may be more prominent on an ultrasound test now.
Kick count is an important activity now. You need to monitor the baby’s kicks or movements daily. Since the baby’s kicks are stronger now, you and your partner can feel these small movements and start communicating with your baby.
Pregnancy Checklist at 29 Weeks Pregnant
Here are some simple ways you can manage this pregnancy pain.
What to do,
- Take a break when you can, and enjoy this magical period.
- Limit standing or sitting for an extended period as it reduces blood flow through the body.
- Sleeping on your left side helps with blood circulation.
- Use a good moisturizer for dry and itchy skin.
- Eat plenty of healthy, energy-rich food.
- Drink plenty of water and watch out for UTI symptoms.
- Support your legs when you can.
- Follow simple exercise.
What not to do,
- Do not suppress hunger. It is important to eat when you are hungry.
- Avoid sitting one leg over a leg as this position may cut off blood circulation to your legs and cause swelling or varicose veins.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects or applying physical pressure.
- Do not wear tight clothes to avoid discomfort.
- Avoid overeating as it may cause extra weight gain.
- Do not sleep flat on your back as it may restrict blood flow to the baby.
What should you buy,
What better than shopping to beat anxiety and stress during pregnancy!
Here are some fun things to shop for:
- Comfortable and beautiful clothes, sleepwear as well as underwear.
- Essential elements for decorating a child’s room.
- Diapers, baby clothes, towels for your maternity bag.
- Pregnancy and maternity clothes.
Nutrition at 29 Weeks Pregnant
Many useful foods help to eat them to relieve the symptoms of pregnancy in general, among them, of course, the symptoms of the twenty-ninth week of pregnancy, and among the most famous of these foods are the following:
Foods are rich in magnesium and natural fibers: bananas, nuts, spinach, and legumes such as lentils, which are among the most important foods that help you control constipation and indigestion.
Herbal drinks: such as anise, mint, chamomile, should be consumed slightly warm, and they have a tremendous effect in relieving uterine contractions and modifying the mood.
Ginger: whether taken with a salad or as a boiled drink, it greatly helps reduce the feeling of nausea and strengthens the pregnant woman’s immunity.
Oranges, lemons, guavas, mangoes: And other foods that contain high levels of vitamin C have an important role in helping the absorption of iron and thus will reduce the feeling of dizziness, as it also greatly contributes to mood modification.
Whole grains: such as whole wheat, oats, and corn are among the most important foods that must be taken care of to reduce the symptoms of pregnancy in the twenty-ninth week because they contain large proportions of fiber and selenium, which provide your body with the necessary energy and treat constipation as well.
Dairy products: Dairy products contain a large proportion of calcium and protein, which work to strengthen the bones and muscles, which relieves severe pain in them and gives you the ability to move easily. Not only that, but that they also have special importance in the formation of the bones of the fetus, where it becomes healthier and stronger.
Fresh fruits and vegetables: Eating all kinds of fruits and fresh vegetables between meals throughout the day increases your physical strength, reduces your feeling of constant hunger, and provides the body with various vitamins and minerals.
Red meat and poultry: A pregnant woman’s feeling of dizziness due to a lack of iron is one of the most important symptoms of pregnancy in the twenty-ninth week. Therefore, you should eat red meat and poultry in abundance because they contain a high percentage of iron that compensates the body for the loss.
Exercises At 29 Weeks Pregnant
At 29 Weeks Pregnant, many exercises help reduce pregnancy troubles, especially in the last months. Therefore it is very suitable for reducing the symptoms of pregnancy in the twenty-ninth week, including:
1- Yoga exercises
Yoga helps reduce pregnancy symptoms, especially muscle pain, because it helps to strengthen and relax muscles, as it also increases joint flexibility and balances blood pressure levels.
2- Pilates exercises
These are the most popular types of exercises that can help a pregnant woman get rid of pain in the lower back and pain in the pelvic region.
3- Relaxation exercises
Pregnant relaxation exercises help in general physical comfort and reduce fatigue and stress and relieve you of stress and tension.
You can do one of the relaxation exercises (breathing – meditation – visualization) for 20 minutes a day.