Last updated on June 15th, 2021
Protection of Children’s Privacy
We do not consciously collect personally identifiable information from children below 18 years of age. If at a later point in time we come to know that the information held with us belongs to an individual below 18 years of age, we shall delete the same from our records immediately. It is also your duty to inform us of such submissions.
Collection of User Information
We at bestpregnancytips.net collect information for our website users when they access or use this website. It includes tow main types of information – personal and non personal.
Personal information includes your name, email address, mailing address and contact no. personally identifiable information is usually collected when visitors participate in promotional events and programs, when they fill in surveys, subscribe for newsletters (should there be any in future) or when they voluntarily provide their details in community areas such as the comments section or the discussion forums.
Such personally identifiable information shall not be collected without your consent. You can refuse to submit personal information by opting out of these services. However, when you provide such information you warrant that the information provided will be accurate and up-to-date. You shall inform us about any changes in future.
The second type of information we collect is non-personal information. The information collected includes details such as the IP address of your computer, the type of operating system you use, the browser types and details about your visit (time of visit, pages accessed during a particular visit, time spent on each page etc.)
Storage and Security of Information
Information collected from our users is stored securely. We use various technical and physical security measures to disallow the misuse of sensitive information. However, we do not warrant that information maintained with us shall not be misused, corrupted or lost. Every security system, no matter how advanced or secure it claims to be is full proof against interception, hacking or corruption.
The internet is also not a very safe means for the transmission of sensitive, personally identifiable information. We disclaim all responsibility for information lost, misused or corrupted in transit over the internet.
Use of Information
- In the interest of our business to improve our website design and better our services ‘
- To ensure that all the content, products and services provided on our website are tailored to visitor preferences
- To establish a system of communication with our website visitors to respond to their queries and complaints and requests
- Statistical and demographic information shall be used to keep a track of the performance of our website
Do we share User information?
www.bestpregnancy.net does not rent, sell or lease personal information belonging to website users to third parties. However under certain circumstances we may have to share this information without any option. The events are as under:
- If it involves the question of a particular law or regulation in force
- If asked to do so by a government authority
- If you request for a product or service offered by a third party
- If the events concerns the interest of our business or website
- If the event involves the interests of pour loyal website users
- If our website or business is bought out or merged with another company
- If we purchase the assets of or take over another company
Third Party links
Notification of Changes